Get Ready For Summer With A Pre-Season Sprinkler System Checkup!
Spring is here, time to open the sprinkler system.
As we approach the start of the grass growing season steadily, concern turns to water management and delivery.
Why perform a Spring opening inspection?
Many home and business owners know that spring is prime time for an air conditioning check—no one wants to have the A/C breakdown when summer temps hit double digits. But many may not realize that it’s also a perfect time to do an irrigation system check.
Our Lawn Sprinkler systems are relied on during the hot summer months to keep lawns and landscapes alive and healthy, a spring inspection can keep your system free of water wasting performance issues all summer long.
Spring start up is the *most important *part of your annual Sprinkler System maintenance…
Book your lawn sprinkler system opening and tune up today.
Our Annual Service Includes:
• Recharge and inspect mains for leaks
• Backflow inspection
• Test function of each zone from controller
• Inspect all heads + nozzles for correct function + leaks
• Straighten and correct height on up to 5 devices
• Adjust spray nozzle patterns for correct coverage
• Inspect all sensors for proper function
• Program controller for base function
• Provide follow up quote for recommended repairs/upgrades
Pricing is based on number of zones, please contact us for a quote.
Start the season off right with these checks to help your wallet and lawn, save water and enjoy the landscape all summer long!
To book your service, please fill in the required form below:
Lets start the season off on the right foot!
Contact Us To Book Your Service
ASK US A QUESTION